Glide Slope Antenna Type dBs 300A
- Type: Uni-Directional Corner Reflector
- Azimuth Coverage: 23° Nominal HPBW.
- Frequency Range: 328 through 336 MHz (no adjustments or tuning required)
- Array: 3 co-linear dipoles
- Coaxial Cable: Semi-Rigid, Low Loss, Phase Stable
- Polarization: Horizontally polarized - Vertical component >25 dB below Horizontal component
- Gain, main beam: >10 dB/iso
- Vertical Coverage: 80° Nominal HPBW. Front to Back ratio > 16 dB.
- Main beam location: Within ±2° of mechanical axis. Electrical center is normal to and centered within the reflector face.
- Power Handling capability: <50 Watts CW.
- Impedance: 50 ohm nominal
- VSWR: <1.25:1 from 328 MHz to 336 MHz.
- Size: 30" H x 87.5" L x 15" W
- Weight: 38 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: Crate is 93" Long x 38" Wide x 23" Tall and weighs 235 lbs. Crate is stackable.
- RF Monitor: Monitor coupling factor is 10 db ± 1 dB below input signal level. Monitor is stable to within ±0.5 dB and ±5° (electrical phase) over environmental conditions.
- Antenna Heater: Main Power 240 VAC, 240 Watts. heaters always wired to ON. External Thermostat control required.
- Interface Connectors: Main RF Input: Type N Female, RF Monitor Output: Type N Female, Antenna Heater AC Input: MS-3102-22-9P
- Environmental: FAA-G-2100F, Environmental III 4 in/hr rain, sleet and snow
- Mounting: 4 ea. 7/16 dia. thru holes for 3/8 dia Bolts. Interface bolt pattern horizontal separation is 21.5", vertical separation is 19.75"
- Support Bracket, Glide Slope: Optional Position Adjusting Mounting Bracket, P/N 300500-100. Allows ±18" continuous adjustment of antenna physical position in vertical and horizontal axis.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved